Remembrance Remembrance

memories

absolutely beautiful.... i does bring back memories of my own good and bad

|-|:[ After Twilight ] |-|:[ After Twilight ]

gorgeous!!!!

this would probably be the most beautiful song i've ever heard.... it's so soothing and wonderous.... it makes me daydream about my wildest fantasies and pleasant memories.... touching

I'll Love You Forever I'll Love You Forever

amazing

i don't think any kind of word can describe the wonderful feeling i feel inside when i listen to this song ; _ ;

Soundshifter responds:

wow. thanks a lot man. im glad it makes you feel wonderful :)

Mourning Miss Zelda Mourning Miss Zelda

beautiful!!

very very very pretty!! it reminds me of when i was little playing zelda and my cousins were helping, but they don't hang around anymore

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

beautiful!!

very very pretty!! it just brings back so many memories for me

FF4 - Theme of Love FF4 - Theme of Love

brain fart!

i can almost swear i've heard this song somewhere before

LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano

this reminds me

have u made a song for lon lon ranch yet? pleaz tell me! that's my favorite song

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Nope. I haven't yet, and unfortunately, the "Mark of the Triforce" project was abandoned. I've been busier than I want to be with college, my own projects, and the scoring of the LoZ film, which for all I know, may have a scene for Lon Lon Ranch. I don't really know what will become of it.

LoZ - Hero's Torn Heart LoZ - Hero's Torn Heart

amazing!!

i loved it!!! and if u know the exact date 4 the movie pleaz, pleaz let me know!!!

Setu-Firestorm responds:

There is no release date at this time. The film's (assuming you're talking about "Hero of Time", not the abandoned project that this music was for) still in its post-production stages, and I'm getting sent one scene at a time to score.

If you watch my news page here on NG every week, I try to keep everyone up to date on the progress I'm making on scoring the film. I predict that we won't have a release date for a bit more time, but I plan to keep everyone as posted as I can.

OoT| Shop Remix OoT| Shop Remix

awsome!!

you make even the crappiest song sound good!! ^_^

Chrome Chrome

really cool!!

i sorta reminds me of kingdom hearts!! ^_^